Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
06-26-2019, 12:09 PM (This post was last modified: 12-22-2019, 08:47 PM by Recluse.)
The moon rose high in the sky and Recluse basked in its pale light. It had been a few days since she'd been taken here and for the first time in a while, she'd finally felt like she was regaining her strength. The man who'd taken her had offered his den but the girl knew she couldn't be there. She both hated the man and his whole family but she knew she couldn't get the proper sleep she needed, she was slowly reworking her sleep schedule so she was awake in the evening and through the night and asleep during the day. That simply wouldn't be feasible in a den so full of noisy, annoying, bratty pups. Nevermind she was the same age as the majority of the pups.

Still it wasn't easy to remain asleep all day sometimes, noise and being jumpy didn't always lead to a full sleep. Still, it felt good to finally return to her element.

Speech

Art by Vethysnia
[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.