gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player

Treat 2019Christmas 2019Promptober 2019
06-26-2019, 01:49 PM
"Oh, of course! I'm looking for wintergreen. I know it's dangerous in large quantities, but I've also heard it's good for pain relief," Eris replied, perking up as the stranger agreed to help her. She had been uncommonly lucky in her travels - most everyone seemed pleasant and helpful. What a nice place they'd managed to land in, albeit there was a sinking feeling that had begun to follow her. If all she encountered were pleasantries, when would the other paw drop? Surely there had be some bad to measure out all of this good.

She smiled when Belle said she was also a healer, taking a moment to acquaint herself with the stranger's scent as she approached. It was distinctly feminine but somehow green and bitter - as if she'd been making salves, but not the kind Eris was familiar with. Filing away that tidbit for later, Eris turned and tried to locate the scent of the berry with her nose to the ground.

Before long, she stumbled upon a small crop of woolly lamb's ear, which she stopped to collect a few larger leaves from. Oxide's wounds were getting along well, but these made excellent bandages and were always good to have around. "I'm Eris Pyre of the Ademre. Since we're working together, what's your name?" She called as she worked.

Woolly lamb's ear collected

[Image: eris-sig-gif.gif][Image: theo-sig-gif.gif][Image: idalia-sig-gif.gif][Image: dag-sig-gif.gif][Image: rags-sig-gif-1.gif][Image: luce-sig-gif.gif][Image: calamity-sig-gif.gif]