gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Heloise
06-26-2019, 03:13 PM

she seemed amused by him, though Holland couldn't fanthom why. it wasn't like he had said anything amusing. Holland's head would dip to a short yet polite nod at her name, though did not say 'nice to meet you' because well... he rarely did say it anyway. it had nothing to do with how he'd met the woman though. how can you say it was nice to meet someone you barely knew? he saw no logic in it. "marshmallow" instead, he'd focus on what the stranger had told him.

turning from Deathbelle, he'd go and attempt to collect another horsetail plant. they seemed to grow like weeds here. the scent was heavy with them. digging up the plant quickly, the man would curl around this one when it was free to quietly state it was his. if she wanted more, she could do the work herself. by now his paws were filthy but that came with the territory of working with vegetation. all he needed now was some marshmallow. "someone told me. I could find it here." he'd add in once he was done.

Holly wished he had a satchel of some kind to store more herbs in. a few bundles were all he could manage for now. two plants were better than nothing.

holland is not a nice character typically; his views do not reflect my own.