Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
06-27-2019, 02:59 PM

losing a fine lady, was it? if she was indeed the blushing bride... "my people are quite fond of arranged marriages" though a snake often times, Desdemona had no reason to lie about her culture. she told Balerion this loftily, as if it was just part of the life she had. which it was, truly. "to strengthen the bloodline, as it was. this man was from low stock, brute aside. he was... beneath me." perhaps she also saw no reason to play pretend much judging by the reaction from Balerion. he could perhaps see her position. nobody was worth spending your life with, if the man was not an equal to her.

the groom had been a fool. she wasn't going to sit by and let him make her one too.

Desdemona, however, listened intently as the man began his tale. there was little emotion to his tone, but nothing to light a sob story. just stating a matter-of-fact. she appreciated that. "they say fire cleanses" she'd utter in her own matter-of-fact way "perhaps you were sent here for a higher purpose, my dear Balerion?" she'd tilt her head at him, though went back to normal at his question. she had no plans other than going south and seeing what awaited her there. perhaps she shouldn't say that though. it'd sound like she had nothing going for her.

"nothing concrete. just to meet handsome strangers like yourself. do I really need any other plans?" she'd add with an arched brow, a playful tone echoing from her lips.

"speech"