Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
06-27-2019, 04:46 PM

"oh?" a smirk grew on her features as she dared to move a bit closer. "no fine ladies caught his eye for you?" Dedemona had no way of knowing what sort of life he had lived, but it should have been easy to pair the likes of Balerion up with some pretty face. she suspected his pack had lots of those, all swooning for the noble man. if she was a swooning type, she would have easily lost herself in his dark gaze. "how shameful." she tsk'ed gently.

oh ho, now that was certainly a reaction. Desdemona felt her smirk widen as his proclaimation echoed through these untamed wilds. her eyes danced with amusement and awe. "then, have you come to conquer?" the female asked him. she should get front row seats. "this place could use a little class and structure." from what she'd seen so far, it was merely the work of barbarians. pack life was fine and good, she desired an empire to be built. a kingdom would do too. Balerion did make a fine point; without ambition there was to be nothing.

she'd shuffle slightly, wondering how much to give out. "I doubt it" Desdemona replied honestly but wouldn't it be fun to see them try? "I am not a strong wolf, Balerion. my skills lie in subtle gestures. all I wish is to find a big enough pond and cast a stone on it. see the ripples weave because of my efforts." she wanted to raise a little hell but had no idea where to start.

"speech"