Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player

Treat 2019
06-29-2019, 05:33 PM (This post was last modified: 06-29-2019, 05:34 PM by Tsarvix.)
While the pair chatted, a new scent reached Tsarvix nose and his ear twitched curiously. He didn't recognize it as any of the ranked members he had met, but by the smell of milk he could tell it was a pup. Even though he didn't know the child, he was uncomfortable with one of their youth so close to a stranger. Casually, he nodded his head towards he castle. "Well, I can tell you that we live there." He motioned, and if the female was to look to the structure he'd take the chance to shoot a pointed stare at the 'hidden' pup before sidestepping to place himself between the child and stranger. "However I am relatively new here myself, I'd be more comfortable if Malleus introduced the Empire." He gave her an apologetic smile.

It didn't take long for Malleus to approach. Archon had suggested that the emperor might have felt disrespected when they'd met, and Tsarvix was determined to right that wrong. "Sire." He greeted cooly, dipping his head low at the massive wolf's arrival. "This woman would like to learn of the glory of the Empire." He took a step back to place himself at his alpha's shoulder, and then quieted to hear what Malleus might tell the female.
PYRRHIC is allowed to crash any of TSARVIX's threads, as in his eyes he is his God.