Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
06-29-2019, 07:04 PM
The ivory splashed she wolf was all ears as Archon continued, and the Klein woman was sure he was more conniving than he let on. She had little doubt he was a dangerous wolf to cross, but she was becoming more impressed with him the more time they spent together. He called to her attention Hannibal’s path, targeting a pack. Belle’s light brow perked as he went on. Archon gave her no smaller details, those were for her to workout. However he made known to her weakness that might be used to destroy or take the pack known as Abaven. She smiled as he made known to her that she could do whatever it was she wanted, but the information was hard to pass up.

She and Banshee could easily pass as mother and pup, her husband recently disappeared and she couldn’t raise a child alone.. The story already began to form and the corners of her lips pulled back into an amused smile. Infiltrate a pack, bring them to their knees. Rebuild the Klein Empire. ”I am not my brother, the art of.. subtlety is more my style.” She chuckled softly. ”Taking them from within, instead of taking to tooth and claw.” Like her brother. Maybe subterfuge would heed more fruitful than outright challenge.

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.