Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
06-29-2019, 07:49 PM
The man that greeted him was an impressive one, half a foot taller than herself and likely double or triple her weight. She didn’t balk however, and the corners of her lips pulled up into an amused grin. Magenta gaze watched his young form more appreciatively than she should have, and would miss his impressive companion. This was no normal loner, he held himself with the gait of one who knows their place in the world. He smelled of a pack, and she would have eaten the rotten skull she kicked earlier if he wasn’t of a high tiered rank.

”I am,” she replied in sweet tones. ”You’re perfect.” She offered approvingly with a toothy grin, mirroring his smirk. ”I’ll get your name when we’re done.” Deathbelle gave him no more warning as she sprung into action. Her hackles were suddenly raised and her ears slicked to her skull as her coiled limbs were sprung. She dashed towards his larger frame, hoping to use her lighter and faster form to attack and retreat.

The Klein woman veered to her right, aiming to do so at the last moment before crashing into her opponent. With her exposed canines she hoped to take a chuck out of his left elbow. Hopefully she might slow him down further. She wanted it to be a driveby, after a quick bite she aimed to keep running past him to avoid the brunt of his retaliation.

Deathbelle v Pyrrhic for Spar
round 1 of 2?
Build: Light
Height: Large
Skill Level: Advanced

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.