Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantLegendaryDouble MasterVolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Christmas 2019Treat 2019
06-30-2019, 01:11 PM
He couldn't lie to himself, this whole thing with Fracture and Heloise amused him. While Ace could be oblivious to some things, it seemed he wasn't the only one. Where Fracture seemed to feel embarrassed about what was going on, it was going right over Heloise's head, but he'd make no mention of it and instead, decided to move things forward. Fracture was new, yes. But already he showed clear initiative, even if Heloise was already planning to join. It was a good start on his part, because that's the sort of thing he liked to see. At least he knew that wolves who would pull their weight had joined, and while still in the early stages of the packs development, Fracture was already earning his place.

When Heloise responded and explained what she wished to do, Ace thought for a moment. He still hadn't quite finalized everything rank wise, but he had an idea of where she could go rank wise for now. As for Fracture..."One moment, Fracture." This was the first time he had gotten the chance to speak to him one on one. Technically. He hadn't gotten the chance yet to speak to each member since he wanted to give them time to settle in. But now was a good a time as any.

Turning his attention back to Heloise, "If you don't mind, I'd like to place you in the rank of Squire. It's almost an in-training fighting rank, but I think we could try that out until I'm able to better assess your skills, if that's okay with you?" Of course, he would definitely place her where she deserved to be placed later. As well as Fracture. Speaking of which...he turned his gaze to him then, "And I have the same question for you. Where do your interests lie? I figure I can place you, too while you're here." Two birds with one stone.