Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
06-30-2019, 01:24 PM
Fracture seemed eager to go off on his own. Heloise's eyes turned to him as Acere addressed the dark wolf, a questioning tilt of her head given to the man. though it returned quickly to the new king as he gave her a rank. "I accept that title." for it sounded good enough to work up from the bottom. she didn't expect to be given a title pertaining to a high one. she could work like the rest to gain her footing in Winterfell. squire was a start. one she was eager to move out of. she had plenty of time to prove herself.

Heloise knew that the titles were late given out by both men's explanations, so no surprise wore on her face as Acere tried to gift Fracture with the same one. she'd smile reassuringly at the dark man, wishing to see if he would take the rank or not. he certainly earned it from what she could tell, and there was also no telling to see how he'd rise too. "forgive me... my paws are weary from travel. where might I find a den?" she addressed Acere after he was done with the other wolf. "or rather, where is the camp?"
[Image: sgvfyko2_o.gif]
heloise has a male gyrfalcon named kresnik with a fifty-inch wingspan
always assume he is in threads nearby and in battles with her
as her love acere praetor is allowed in any of her threads regardless of tag