size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
06-30-2019, 02:23 PM
She was glad to hear that Winterfell was doing well, that it was already building into something strong. She wanted the best for him and his pack, and anticipated good things in his future. Her expression fell a little when he spoke of the fire, and asked if everyone was alright. “We lost Storm” she explained, exhaustion creeping into her tones as she mentioned the loss.

She should have been able to save her, she should have known where Storm was, she had known the majority of the people that denned in the Thickets, and Storm hadn’t been one of them! Yet she had been there, and the smoke had choked her, and she had died alone. “Well Storm’s loss will be felt, the territory will regrow, and we will be stronger for it.” She said, determined to make it so.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.