Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
07-19-2013, 01:53 AM

Her knight in shining armor, she was enamored by his wonderful face. The perfect image to wake up to. The pain she felt lessened as her focus was able to move to Cherokee. He was so much more help to her than he realized. Just his presence relieved much of her discomfort, especially when she was trying to sleep. Pain was inevitable but he helped her as much as he could. Other than seeing him, seeing the rabbits was the best surprise of her morning.
With little thought the rabbits were dropped to the floor, their eyes only for each other. She hummed happily as his kiss touched her head, "Good morning, beautiful." The bright smile that followed his words erupted suddenly. Good morning my love. She pushed her head up to nuzzle his cheek affectionately. I'm almost as happy to see the rabbits as I am to see you. It was shameful how ravenous she'd become, I would not be able to do this with out you. The frightening truth was easy to see, had circumstances been more frightening she would never have survived. She was so grateful to have her husband there to help raise their children.

Speech,