gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Critical Fail!Valentines 2020
06-30-2019, 03:38 PM
Aurielle Adravendi

A wide smile settled on her face at Red’s response, pleased at encountering someone who spoke the same tongue as herself and her family, and her muzzle dipped in response.

A soft chuckle escaped as he remarked on the ease of pups’ escape arts, and privately filed the small tidbit of information regarding his lineage away, wondering if he possibly hailed from her great grandmother’s original homeland. Probably not, but it was always nice to imagine venturing to that place someday, perhaps when she had retired and stepped down, leaving the pack in her heir’s paws.

That brief glimmer of future gave her pause, and his rumbling voice brought her back as she turned her eyes back to the wall, nodding thoughtfully as he mused. “In the end, once we find a solid way to build this, I could foresee tearing the original down, leaving a line of stones to commemorate what my father founded, and building a new wall that would stand for generations and beyond. It would probably take a few generations to do it, though.”

A laugh filtered through on the last comment, her eyes flicking to the male before she turned, gesturing her invitation for him to walk with her as she padded across the moonstruck ground. “What brings you to the West, if you don’t mind my asking?”

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think

[Image: bkRAV4d.png]

At first glance, Aurielle's coat is pure white.. Her fur has an iridescent quality (like moonstones) where the fur shimmers different colors under various angles of light: in this case, the colors shown by rainbow moonstones. Not one hair on her hide is a solid unnatural color, but, ya know, it's really hard to convey that in still art :P
Aurielle's English is heavily laden with an Irish, Swedish mixed accent.
Her family is allowed to crash all her threads, Private and Open.
As of Autumn Year 14, Aurielle glows with a bright blue-white bio-luminescence in her fur, and bears a marking over her left eye - see profile and reference.