size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
06-30-2019, 06:27 PM
She felt him connect to the spikes on her bracers, and felt she may have drew blood, and she regretted hurting him. She had a feeling he wouldn’t sweet it, and pushed past her concerns as she concentrated on the fight. Ody threw his weight over her with the leg she had injured, and she took his weight with a grunt.

Ody immediately pulled against her scruff, and her teeth clicked shut on empty air. She tried to buck her back in an attempt to unlodge the leg he had wrapped around her, and swiped at him with a spiked bracer, aiming for the right foreleg he still had placed on the ground, her own teeth went for his neck, which was easier to reach with her tightened scruff. Winter screeched not far above them, in the hopes of distracting the titan with sound.

Shaye vs Odysseus for spar
Round 2/2
Size: extra large
Build: medium
Offensive Accessory: raven braces with spikes
Defensive Accessory: raven bracers
Companion 1: battle Raven
Companion 1: squirrel monkey
Fight Skill Level: expert

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.