gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

Trick 2019
06-30-2019, 07:38 PM (This post was last modified: 06-30-2019, 07:47 PM by Seadragoness.)

The Fluffy Parade

She had a companion. he wasn’t a bird like was usual in Abaven, but he looked soft and squishy, and he could climb trees, and his paws looked almost as dexterous as a monkey. She was well pleased with herself for thinking of it, and for convincing him to become her companion.

She let herself fall to the ground on her belly and inched closer to the red panda, until her nose touched his belly fur, from where he stood, front paws clasped together. It was very cool how he could stand on two paw’s or four, with much greater balance then a wolf could ever achieve if they tried the same.

She sniffed him over, he still smelled like smoke, and the herbs her mother had smoothed onto his burns.

Her little companion lit up, so bright and pleased at her suggestion, and her tongue lolled free from her lips and her tail wagged happily behind her. Impulsively, she planted a wet kiss across his forehead. “If you hop on my back, we can head to my den and i’ll tell mumma your my companion now” she suggested “and we can plan your nickname there” through she had a feeling she was going to stick to fluffykins, she felt like it fit the fluffy little creature too well.

"Speech"

[Image: IdzUBSO.png]