size
Medium
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - Demisexual
07-01-2019, 06:40 AM
He gave suggestions for the payment and she was tempted by the one to talk to Rhyme or Shaye. She couldn't bring herself to burden them with her problems though. Nor could she bring herself to be another worry on their minds. No they had a whole pack and children to worry about. She shouldn't bother them. Besides one did not just go to their alpha every time they got into something and ask them to fix it for them. No she was independent enough to fix it herself.

"My brother has enough to worry over without me causing a new headache for him…." she'd already done that once when he rescued her from Erovrare. He asked of skills and she shook her head."I wasn't taught anything except to please the masters when I was little…" he hopefully would understand.

When he touched her she jumped slightly. She knew the touch of men though and only eyed his paws as he came near her. She could smell him better now and could understand what he wanted of her but she really wasn't keen on allowing that. What choice did she have though? Her life was in the sellswords paws until he was paid for his "service". She bit back the sigh that threatened to escape her. The pied man at least wasn't ugly. And he hadn't laid so much as a fang on her unlike Hannibal. She just needed to steel herself for it and deal with it.

She did her best to relax. "I can only offer you myself in return….." she could only hope he'd turn that down. She did stand though and wait for his answer with a lowered head.
[Image: n8iDN8Z.png]