size
Medium
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - Demisexual
07-01-2019, 06:54 AM
As she finished telling him her beginnings she gauged his reaction from his facial features. Alot of wolves wouldn’t have cared, in fact they likely would of agreed with the slavers pack. He didn’t seem fazed though, maybe he agreed with slavery then. She took her gaze away and looked to the water before them. She was unaware that he wanted to steal her away, Though she wouldn’t of been able to do much against it anyway.

When he asked about Abaven, if they did the same she pinned her ears. ”No, my brother hates what they did.” Abaven was completely different. She was left alone there and let be herself. He then asked how she got away and she looked down. It wasn’t pleasant to know, not even rhyme knew how yet. ”Well, my mother and brother escaped first, then my father took over the pack, changed it to be even crueler. It wasn’t long and there was chaos, i used that and made a break for it. Couldn’t find my way on my own though, I’m nose blind.” She let her story die there. She did miss Hannibal’s children. They weren’t the kindest but she still had loved them.
[Image: n8iDN8Z.png]