size
Medium
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - Demisexual
07-01-2019, 06:57 AM
He was quiet but she couldn’t really read him. She knew from experience though that those that covered up their emotions sometimes had the hardest lives. She knew hardships and she couldn’t be completely sure but she felt like he did too. But then again, life was no fairy tail, there were no completely perfect lives out there. No matter how hard one tried.

His next question had her eyes turning to him again. Did she? Sometimes, maybe but that was only because she didn’t know what to do most days. Though that was a minor thing, here she had freedom and didn’t worry about when her next meal would come. Nor if she was going to wake up and be thrust into a man’s bed and raped until he was satisfied then thrown away like trash. ”There’s times i wish someone would tell me what to do, but for the most part no, that life would have ended anyway spring, when i never conceived. They’d of probably killed me for it.” Her ears folded and she tilted her head. Did he regret leaving whatever life he had had?

”Do you regret leaving your beginnings Ox?”
[Image: n8iDN8Z.png]