Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
07-01-2019, 10:07 AM
soooo I've always wanted to do a claim thread. I've held off cause it's mostly degrading to my characters/any character but I've loved the idea for a long time.

my immediate plans for Nimbus is that he is going to Olympia, but first I want some sweet development (or someone from Olympia who'll take him too) in the form of a claim. I'm going to throw him at the Boneyard if I get interest but if not I'm heading right for Fen's pack.

in essence, I want a captive plot.

Nim is submissive and weak; he'll do well in a prisoner role until he works his way out of it. that journey is what I'm all about. lone wolves can also claim him. I don't really mind who does. just offer your services to me, and we can work on a deeper plot during the time we RP. I'd prefer if you were actively posting, since being a captive will be give-and-take. I can't do much with an inactive pack nor can I do much if I'm assigned to a less active character. especially since Nim's movements will be limited.

the whole plot is essentially Nimbus being more BOLD, earning his FREEDOM or escaping to another pack. if you want in on this, DM me on Discord or post here. =D