Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantLegendaryDouble MasterVolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Christmas 2019Treat 2019
07-01-2019, 04:00 PM
Some answered his words, while others didn't. That was okay, he didn't blame them. There was a lot to process and a lot to think on. If they weren't ready to decide on their ranks now, there was time to do so later. Perhaps he'd do some skill assessments and speak to each member to figure out where their places might be. He wanted to see ambition among them, and some he knew already had it. He could see it. When Miach arrived he was surprised to see him, but glad all the same. "Good to see you, Miach. Yes, you are welcome here of course." He offered a smile before crimson gaze turned to the other wolf who had come during the meeting. "Welcome, Konstantine. And thank you, I hope you find what you're looking for here, all of you." Truthfully, he hadn't known what to expect today. A few wolves, perhaps. But the turnout was a lot better than he expected, and his gaze moved across those gathered and he nodded his head to himself. "I will place those who have spoken up in their respective ranks, and those who haven't yet decided have time to do so. Of course, if you're not happy with the rank you've been given simply let me know later. Skill assessments will be done after everyone settles in. For now, you are all welcome to explore the territories and figure out where you'd like to den. And remember, once a wolf of Winterfell, always a wolf of Winterfell. Welcome home, everyone." With that, they were dismissed and free to do as they wished.

It was the start of a future from here on out.