Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
07-01-2019, 04:35 PM
The girl’s admiration was not as apparent to the Klein woman, though her words revealed a bit of the emotion. Deathbelle perked a brow curiously, but said nothing besides an answer to her question. ”If you’d like,” the girl warmed Belle’s icy little heart. Ana’s features flashed before her more than once, and she was feeling a bit soft anyway. ”Maybe I’ll bring my niece along as well.” She mused, knowing Banshee wasn’t incredibly impressed with plants but her aunt hoped she was warming to their usefulness.

Eris shuffled closer and admitted a weakness to Belle. Her gaze lingered on the young woman a moment as she leaned closer to Deathbell’s work area. ”I’m protecting my mouth from any residual oils. Without a protective layer of fur its very easy for it to penetrate the skin.” She explained, ”I’ll get you some berries, and I’m going to pick this branch for myself.” Belle offered before coating her mouth in moss, and awkwardly harvesting a few berries before retrieving her branch. ”Now, how to transport them home.” She said after removing the moss.

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.