Nimbus I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
07-01-2019, 04:59 PM (This post was last modified: 07-01-2019, 05:00 PM by Nimbus I.)

a woman appeared quickly, too quickly for his liking. but when did he really like anything? this whole area was misery-inducing. but back to her. she was a pretty young thing, but he wasn't a pig nor a flirt. he just marveled in the best of times. it probably had to do with his low self-esteem; he thought anyone was better looking than him. slowly, he'd hang his head as the woman quietly demanded he explains his reasoning for calling out.

"s-sorry. I thought... uh..." his eyes downcasted to the earth. he thought the others had moved on. anyone was foolish to remain here for long. just then, his belly gave a mighty rumble. jolting up, his cheeks flustered deep red. well, if wolves could even blush. "t-that was rude. sorry." he'd fumble with an answer, stating the obvious facts. he wasn't salivating but he could still smell the deer and he hadn't eaten since he arrived here. not that it was this lady's business nor her concern.

he'd tear his eyes away from her face as Nimbus looked once more around. any large prey had to know what they were doing to make a home or roam here. the paths of thorn were enough to bleed out anything that wandered in before it could escape. maybe he could find some corpses to scavenge. the thought made him sick. he didn't want to touch a long dead animal. even if he was hungry. taking a deep breath, he'd try to steady himself. "I uh didn't want anything... I just smelt others nearby. I thought... I thought it was a stale scent."

"Speech." | "you" |
-----------------------------------------------------------

OC: 2/3 rounds for navigation.
Translations:

Stock by Kati.H