gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!
07-01-2019, 05:57 PM
Malleus studied Tsarvix quietly as the other apologized and tried to explain his reasons for that line of questioning. His devotion - if real - was commendable. While Malleus wasn't totally sold he was tempted to believe that Pyrrhic had done well for himself and found a devoted follower. His naturally suspicious nature prevented him from believing something wholeheartedly so quickly, but Tsarvix's performance did strike him as genuine.

He stayed quiet, his expression contemplative, for several beats before dipping his head slightly in capitulation. "They haven't," he offered in an attempt to be reassuring. "Your desire to understand our way to the best of your ability is admirable and..." his delivery slowed down as he weighed his words, "It pleases me that Pyrrhic has found such a loyal follower."

"Don't be afraid to ask your questions as they arise," he advised. "But take care not to lose sight of our mission and the Fallen God's expectations of us." He glanced down the hall and then back at Tsarvix before saying, "Now I must be going I'm afraid. Good day, Tsarvix, and good luck on the path to understanding."

-exit?-

Malleus has a barbary macaque companion named Pascal. Unless he is mentioned IC it's safe to assume he's not with Malleus.