Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Spooky CaveChristmas 2019
07-01-2019, 08:00 PM

Though by no means would Eyrun consider herself unobservant, she was in unfamiliar territory. Being caught unawares was a possibility, albeit one she hadn't exactly planned for. Though she was headstrong, she still was quite young and had a certain naivety, even in all her sureness. She waited for her call to drift on the wind, and lowered herself quietly as she waited, after finding a suitably dry spot on a mess of thick roots that extended from the forest floor.

Thinking she heard a rustling behind her, the woman spun her slender form around... only to be greeted by someone coming up on her from behind, catching her off-guard. Though she didn't jump, she looked a bit taken aback for a short moment, though upon getting a better look at her features her uncertain expression shifted into a wide grin. "And it's not every day run into a Finnvi I've never met before,," she echoed her tone, letting it linger somewhere between playful and icy-cold - though her gaze betrayed interest as she looked Valkyrie up and down. "Though if you're who I think you are, your purpose in these lands... intrigues me. Valkyrie, right?" Her eyes widened dramatically, hoping this female was exactly who she thought she was.