gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Treat 2019
07-02-2019, 09:24 AM
Iroh was still young yet, and didn’t realize how high his dreams were going to lead him. He couldn't comprehend how important he would be to his cousin or the Empire as a whole. The boy was ready to devote himself though, he had known little else but the desire to please the lord Abraxas. Sarabi would be his guide, the knowledgeable primate who stood at Benkos side. With their help the pup would surely grow up into a valuable and loyal asset.

He relaxed as Pyr reassured him of his status, they were a team and their learning would continue together. ”Oh yes, Pyrrhic!” Iroh smiled at his cousin and looked back to Sarabi on his back as she petted him absently. ”Yes, young Pyrrhic I think you should.” The she mandrill offered before Iroh could speak. His blue and lavender gaze returned to his cousin as he slowly lost the look of concern. He’d quickly grow into his relationship with the mandrill queen. ”Give me a day or so with him, and then we shall really delve into his training.” She promised as her hands groomed the thick of his scruff. Iroh couldn’t help but to look excited because he could feel the emotion bubbling in his chest. He really was going to be a General and Sarabi would help guide him there.
Where My Demons Hide