size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

Critical Fail!Christmas 2019
07-02-2019, 02:52 PM
Célestin took a deep breath as Pegasus spoke his name, screwing his eyes shut and tilting his head away from his friend, still trying in vain to hide his racing emotions. He breathed a long, loud exhale. Listening as Pegasus struggled to speak, seemingly cutting himself off. Then when he felt he'd sufficiantly smothered his outburst Célestin swung his head to look at Pegasus, a smile plastered on his face and desperatly trying to keep his eyes from revealing to much. He wondered if his smile looked as tight as it felt.

"Cat got your tongue?" He teased, finding it easier to slip into his usual tone this time, though he rocked on his toes for a moment as he suddenly clamped down on his urge to nudge his friend with his shoulder, instead rooting himself to his current position.

Célestin knew he needed to change the subject, that if they stayed right here in this moment whatever had briefly been lost would never come back. He kept the smile on his muzzle as he cast about a little too frantically, spotting a hind moving through the trees. He gestured with his head. "Hungry at all?" He asked, his voice breaking into a sort of desperation despite his best attempts to keep it even.

speaking Thinking  you

[Image: dxada_by_sterling_raven_by_lolaf-dccz5i2.png]
Célestin speaks both French and English fluently, hover for translations.
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3