size
Other species
build
Medium
player

Christmas 2019Trick 2019
07-02-2019, 08:12 PM

Cannival

Cannival continued to smile at the tiny thing, happy for another non-wolf to interact with in Abaven. He seemed harmless enough, and perhaps he'd grow to find his place here even better then she herself would. A brief image of Motif flashed in her mind, and she suddenly wondered how her friend would feel about this new creature. Would she chose the red panda over her? The thought made her sad, and she hoped desperately that she wasn't simply Motif's flavor of the month.

She was drawn back to attention as the word fire reached her ears. The smile left her eyes, and she sighed quietly. "Yes, the fire." The murmur came. "It... wasn't good for anyone, I guess." For a few moments she let herself think back to the day, remembering the engulfing heat. Cannival shuddered. "I'm glad you're alright." Her voice was genuine and warm.

It occurred to her that she had yet to get the name of the creature. "Oh, I'm Cannival. Do you have a name, as well?" She amused herself with the question; when Shaye and Rhyme asked her if she had a name when they met, she'd thought them silly. Now here she was asking the same of the red panda.

"You."
"Think."
"Speech"