size
Small
build
Heavy
player
Heloise

Critical Fail!
07-03-2019, 02:24 PM
((ooc; forward dating to dutch's arrival at boreas ;D hope that's okay))

she hadn't been here long, but she knew enough. like, sticking close to Valkyrie in a new place was definitely a good idea. Dutch would come back to this particular surface area on her own, but for now, she was just curious why the band's leader had come here. when the Viking woman sent out a call to challenge, the dwarf's little feet walked quickly to meet it. she had experience with her shortness and wasn't as exhausted when she traveled to here. it'd been a few days since she joined the band, and she wanted to test Valkyrie.

to see if the other wolf was worthy of being called her leader, mainly. "if ya want, I can spar with you" she'd puff, standing as tall as possible for the short woman before Valkyrie. "don't expect to win, but I want to learn" her people crafted beautiful ornaments for battle but hadn't been in any wars themselves. they were quite neutral, which is why her Pops and Ma had been... very against her coming to Boreas. they wanted her to stick her nose out of any Northmen business. she'd dip her head slightly. "you made the call, you go first, ja?"
dutch speaks with a thick scandinavian accent.