size
Small
build
Heavy
player
Heloise

Critical Fail!
07-04-2019, 05:18 PM
bless her proverbial beard. this little lady could talk. flittering from one subject to the next, Dutch barely had time to grasp one response before another question was given. maybe it was 'cause the girl was so young. she was inquisitive, not obnoxious. the dwarf found herself grinning. "don't eat 'em, lest you wanna go on a nice trip" she addressed that first as the girl bent to sniff at the mushrooms. "they're hallucin - er, they make you see lots of weird shit." maybe it was best to be simple but also not be like 'not for kids'.

"I'mma give 'em to a friend" she went on "he's more into this plant stuff than I am. thought it'd be helpful to bring him a few" it never hurt to curry favors when she needed them too. chuckling, the woman added in; "name's Dutch of the Hjarrandi Band. we ain't pack wolves, sorta like nomads really." since Deity, she had been explaining a lot of the Viking band to various wolves. she wondered if Valkyrie needed an envoy or somethin' - nobody seemed to know who the hell they were. it was perhaps time to get ceremonies and celebrations over with and focus on trade.

"hell, I have five uncles" Dutch snickered, recalling none of the names of the guys either. there was Uncle One, Uncle Two... you get the picture. "you live around here? with this pack?" maybe she could work out an agreement with this alpha Torin.
dutch speaks with a thick scandinavian accent.