size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
07-05-2019, 03:23 PM
They walked serenely around a lake of charming critters that serenaded them as they went along. Archon felt as ease as he walked along side someone he considered an equal. It had been a long time since he had such an encounter with someone... especially someone who wasn't family. For a moment, a thought crossed Archon's mind, but he pushed it down. It wasn't appropriate.

Deathbelle asked about his shrine and a gentle expression filled Archon's face. "This shrine embodies a small glowing lake. It is pristine and quiet. I have never felt so close to God in any other place. It holds many memories for me and my band so I have no questions that God resided there."

She offered talk about taking it by force and Archon turned his attention to her fully and seriously. "If you choose to do that, know you will have my help however you see fit. It was a simple and arbitrary pledge, but he meant it. Unifying their power... their strength... they could be unstoppable.

Ah. There was that thought again. Archon blinked it away.

Deathbelle mentioned another shrine and Archon's ears perked, his eyes locking onto hers for a long moment as she spoke. She had brought bountiful blessings with her already. Could she be delivering a message from God? That there was yet another shrine?

"I'm listening... Archon said nearly breathlessly, his eyes never leaving hers for even a second.