gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player

Treat 2019Christmas 2019Promptober 2019
07-05-2019, 07:14 PM

His teasing at her ear scratched an itch she didn't even know that she had, proverbially and literally. She sighed as she leaned into his touch, perfectly content to trail him. Eris had once wished that she was independent, but she was seeing now that there were infinite benefits to becoming his constant companion. There was never a dull moment and always another pair of eyes to help her find her way.

She followed at his tail as he led her to the rocks, occasionally grabbing at it with her mouth and nibbling the very tip. Eris made of a game of it, snatching at the appendage every third or so step. "I like the sound of weird rocks," she replied, making her way towards the landmark. They appeared as hulking shadows in her vision, but they smelled earthy. The saltwater would make for an interesting biome - perhaps they had some sort of use. Eris sniffed at them daintily once they were close enough and sneezed as the salt stung her nose. "Actually, salt water moss might make a good bandage - might have some unique, astringent properties," she pondered, then carefully harvested some by scraping off a piece with her nails.

"Around the turn of the season you should be more than healed to set off again," she began, trying not to let any trace of panic or keening neediness enter her voice (and mostly succeeding). "Will you stay with me? At least for a while longer?" If you leave, how will I find you? There was no replacing him. The Ademre came close, but Ballad and Lament didn't fill the strange, Oxide-shaped hole in her soul.

+ Collected moss

[Image: eris-sig-gif.gif][Image: theo-sig-gif.gif][Image: idalia-sig-gif.gif][Image: dag-sig-gif.gif][Image: rags-sig-gif-1.gif][Image: luce-sig-gif.gif][Image: calamity-sig-gif.gif]