gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player

Treat 2019Christmas 2019Promptober 2019
07-05-2019, 07:24 PM
In quick succession, Eris managed to bag a few fat fish. It was the tail end of summer and the water in the ravine had been long since and Oxide had arrived. She was especially grateful for the ability to still feed herself and the ones she loved, sending a prayer up to Tor in thanks. What was a wolf who couldn't catch their own dinner, after all? A sorry, sad thing. If it came to it, she hoped the Ademre would not begrudge her needing additional assistance. For now, she was still happily self-sufficient, and she tried to focus on that.

The tension had cleared by the time she returned to the pair and there was a palpable change in emotional tone. Eris cocked her head slightly to the side, but didn't say anything. Her feelings on blood relatives were complicated, although it was difficult to tell they were related at all. In fact, their scents were markedly different - Riva had the air of pack about her. Her coat was also much darker, even Eris could see that. From Oxide's cagey comments about his past so far, she thought it best not to pry. He could talk to her on his own time, perhaps when they had some more privacy.

"Kesali, you say? Do you know how many packs there are in these lands? I feel like I scent a new one every time I go gathering," Eris chuckled, presenting the two of them with their fish. She settled next to Oxide, digging into her own meal with gusto. Although she was occupied with her food, she made sure to press her body as close to his as possible. This would be a pleasant meal! She would make sure of it.

"Speech." & Ademic

[Image: eris-sig-gif.gif][Image: theo-sig-gif.gif][Image: idalia-sig-gif.gif][Image: dag-sig-gif.gif][Image: rags-sig-gif-1.gif][Image: luce-sig-gif.gif][Image: calamity-sig-gif.gif]