size
Extra small
build
Light
player

Treat 2019Christmas 2019Promptober 2019
07-05-2019, 07:32 PM

Eris Pyre
She smiled at his response - his ideal sounded like a lovely place. The Ademic warrior lifestyle was not for everyone, and Benedict didn't seem keen on fighting anyway. No matter. Eris hoped, for his sake, he would find exactly what he was looking for in these strange new lands. Secretly, she hoped she would too, although she wasn't quite sure yet what that meant. The lethani would guide her onward.

Perhaps soon, Ballad and Lament would feel up to discussing the future of the few Ademre that had made their way to these lands. Surely there was a way for them to continue their traditions here, even if they were no longer beneath the Sword Tree. If they had no hope of returning, they must persevere with what fate had dealt them. These trials must be balanced by some good - that was the way of the world.

Pondering on the future of her people gave her a sudden urge to return to their temporary home. "I sincerely hope you find what you're seeking," Eris told him earnestly. "I think it's time I start looking for a place of my own, for me and my people. Some day I'll catch you by the water - we can fish together and celebrate both of our successes." It was a happy thought. She gave him a quick smile and turned on her heels, headed back from where she had come.

"Speech"|"Ademic"

[Image: eris-sig-gif.gif][Image: theo-sig-gif.gif][Image: idalia-sig-gif.gif][Image: dag-sig-gif.gif][Image: rags-sig-gif-1.gif][Image: luce-sig-gif.gif][Image: calamity-sig-gif.gif]