size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

The Ooze ParticipantFamousTrick 2019
07-05-2019, 08:06 PM
She was very emotional, but obviously relieved as he banished her unnecessary fears. He nuzzled her softly, knowing what she felt like. Rhyme's children were the center of his world, and though he didn't carry any of them he couldn't describe how much he loved them. Eulogy made it obvious she didn't want to share his den. He couldn't blame her with his almost yearlings taking up so much room at this point. Rhyme decided to nod after a little deliberation.

"Yes, but i want it close enough i’ll hear you if you call." He also planned to start encouraging her to eat more by bringing her food himself. He doubted she would be comfortable with one of the hunters taking up that task. Her thoughts suddenly on the wolf she had been 'saved' from as she feared her pups were in danger.

"The slavers are no more Eulogy." He told her confidently as he nuzzled her, memories of that day flashed back. He had taken many lives, but the memory that remained clearest was his own brother tearing into their children. He banished the thought again as he held Eulogy tighter. "If your den is near to mine that means its also most centrally located in the pack. With all of our patrols and wolves on alert they will never make it past the border." He promised that her unborn were safe.