Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
07-05-2019, 10:38 PM

Zeitgeist followed behind Archon dutifully, head held high as she walked. Just because she had given herself away didn't mean the she-wolf needed to lack pride. It wasn't too far to travel, but the massive titan that led her had spent most of it delivering the 'good news' of his deity, Abraxas. Zee herself had no interest in whatever golden blood the beast claimed to have, but he had apparently conned more than a few mortals into believing that his family were the 'chosen ones' or something. That in itself was valuable to her, and hopefully whenever they arrived at his home she could make quick work on climbing the ladder to success - even if she had to do it by sleeping her way to the top. The man wasn't ugly to look at by any means.

It seemed they were following a call of some-sort, and as the pair came up on the lake it became apparent who had summoned them. "Deathbelle, in celebration of our pact and the future of our shrine, I have brought you a gift." Zeitgeist's head whirled to face him, an incredulous look plastered upon her face. It was wasted however, as the male seemed to have eyes only for the beauty before them. "Her name is Zeitgeist and she will serve you as you see fit." The male jabbered on further, but Zee got the point. She could smell that they'd crossed a scent barrier that this she-wolf herself had left, it wasn't difficult for her to put two and two together. This woman was an alpha, and Archon was giving her away. Oh well, opportunities were everywhere after all.

Zeitgeist stepped forward at Archon's cue, lowering herself into a very deep bow. "Lovely Deathbelle, I'm so very glad to offer myself to you." She held the submissive posture. "I live to serve." Her voice was nearly a purr, directed only towards the woman before her. Archon was far from her mind now, Zeitgeist needed to adapt. "Take care of her and God will surely find you in his almighty favor." Oh, God did she want to roll her eyes. "I will do my very best, sir." She said instead, finally rising to look upon her mistress. Was she laying it on too thick? Maybe, but she had no prior knowledge of this wolf nor how she'd prefer to be addressed.

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."
[/b][/b][/b]

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.