size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
KatG6

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
07-06-2019, 03:58 PM (This post was last modified: 07-09-2019, 04:38 PM by Archon.)
The puppies you’ve all been waiting for! We’re going to offer up to 3 slots after Iko and I have grabbed ours. These are major plots puppies so we expect high activity! Good luck, get creative, have fun! Will be due August 5th.

Deathbelle Ravage Klein x Archon Abraxas

Siblings: Venom Klein Abraxas Toxicity Klein Abraxas

Suggested Names: Poison, Contagious, Infectious, Infective, Pathogenic, Pathogen, Pestilential, Deleterious, Injurious, Malignant, Nocuous, Noxious, Virulent.

Alignment: True Neutral- Neutral Evil with a preference in Lawful Evil due to the nature of their religion which they are expected (by Archon) to follow. As adults, I’m open for anything as long as its IC!
Height/Build: 25% off height so make those big babies!

Disclaimer: These pups will be taught the Abraxas Religion through both frequent sermons as well as in day-to-day life. Archon’s views may be a little different than those from Risen, so if you have any questions, hit Iko up via PM or Discord or ask in character!

We will reclaim pups, their designs, their purchases (height, markings, etc), and any art attached to them after one ooc month of inactivity unless something has been previously arranged with Iko or Kat.

Use of these designs outside of Ardent is strictly prohibited!

Kat might make avatars for everyone too, maybe, my owed list is long.

Designs:

[Image: two.png]
[Image: three.png]
[Image: onethree.png]
[Image: fav.png]
[Image: oneone.png]
[Image: one.png]
[Image: three.png]

13. more to come?

Application:
Code:
<b>Name:</b> Must have middle name of Klein, last name Abraxas
<b>Sex:</b> Either
<b>Alignment:</b> True Neutral to Neutral Evil
<b>Skills:</b>
<b>Height/Build:</b> Height on the Larger side, build any
<b>Appearance:</b> Mention first pick and second if applying for a design above! 100+ words.
<b>Personality:</b> 150+ words.
<b>Plot Ideas:</b> Any long term plots you’d like to explore? Or just a general idea of where you project your pup might go.
<b>Purchases:</b> Can you afford an extra pup pass?
Where My Demons Hide
Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.