gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Trick 2019
07-06-2019, 07:17 PM

Odysseus padded quietly through the plains on the way to his den. It had been a long day. A productive one for sure, but long all the same. He was still getting used to life with Noir. Olafur had been one thing to adjust to, but Noir was something else entirely. Odysseus felt like he had to be on his best behavior at all times. While it was silly - and he knew it was silly - to think that one wrong move on his part would turn the boy away from Abaven for good, that thought was always at the back of his mind. Odysseus hated the thought of losing the boy.

The root of that fear was simple: he wanted Noir to be better than he was at that age. Knowing now what his actions had cost him hurt Odysseus more than he would ever admit.

Odysseus' thoughts were fixed firmly on that pensive line when he literally stumbled across Shaye laying in the tall grass. He spied her at the last possible second and was forced to half step, half hop over her to avoid stepping on her. "Oh," he breathed apologetically as he went over.

After a beat (once he was all the way over) he apologized properly. "I'm sorry, I didn't see you there. Thinking too hard to pay attention, I suppose."

"Odysseus" and "Olafur"  

Odysseus has a male rhesus macaque companion named Olafur. Unless he's mentioned IC it's safe to assume he's not with Odysseus.