Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
07-19-2013, 01:12 PM

She probably should have been much more wary about what was going on around her. She had unborn babies to think about, their safety was the most important priority she had right now. Had she been worried about it she would have paid more attention to the Ludicael border. She knew Cherokee was already looking for her, he would be upon her almost instantly if she needed him. She didn't feel the need though, the older wolf who approached didn't seem a threat to her. Quite the opposite if she had to decide.
She let her ears fall back in respect, her head lowered as well. The smile did not leave her maw as the words slid from his mouth, "Searching for food for my mate, and what brings a woman like yourself out here?" She figured he was referring to the bulge that settled over her abdomen. "By the way -- I am Bronze, of Seracia." Knowing his name didn't help anything. She'd never heard it before. A look of curiosity crept over her face, I'm called Song Destruction, I am a healer from Ludicael. Her smile brightened as she addressed his actual question, I've been following the river, I hadn't even realized that I left the territory. A small laugh followed as she explained her path.
She still felt the tug of memory with each waft of his scent she took. Bronze, it's nice to meet you. I just feel like you're familiar somehow. She thought back to his previous words. You don't have any connections to Ludicael do you?

Speech,