size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
07-06-2019, 11:00 PM

She wasn’t expecting one of the men on her mind to find her, or rather, to trip spectacularly over her. With the momentum he already had, his only chosen was to finish him climb over her and she shuffled uncomfortably. Heat burned in her cheeks, both at the way they were meeting today, and the manner in which he had been on her mind just a moment ago.

He managed to awkwardly shuffle over her, his surprised ‘oh’ reflected in her face as she looked up at him. “I didn’t hear or see you either, I fear I was also lost in my thoughts.” she explained, hoping the heat wasn’t overly showing in her face. Odysseus was one of the few wolves who towered over her when he was standing, so like this, she practically had to crane her neck to see into his gentle garnet eyes.

She cleared her throat, trying to move on, and would speak. “Was something troubling you, then?” she would ask. It wasn’t just a distraction, she was genuinely curious. Anything that worried her calm Beta, worried her as well.

"Talk" "You" Think

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.