gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf

Valentines 2020Christmas 2019
07-07-2019, 02:02 AM (This post was last modified: 12-11-2019, 07:12 PM by Lili.)

Reclaiming my time.

The girl had been jostled gently awake when her father had left the den, and instantly Lili was awake. She carefully extracted herself from her siblings and padded excitedly to the mouth of the den. Then she stopped, hesitation washing over the girl. She hopped from paw to paw, still feeling the energy of her excitement like a live wire inside her. Lili cast a glance back at her mother and siblings sleeping still in the den, she knew she wasn't allowed outside yet but they'd all be told the night before that today they'd finally get to explore outside. They couldn't really get to angry at her for leaving could they?

Resolved the girl pushed her way into the early morning light, and for a moment the girl was awestruck, things were so much brighter, so much noiser, the world smelt so much more. Lili grinned widly, her bright blue gaze swinging around wildly and the girl was filled with questions. Her attention was suddenly taken by a rustling in a nearby thing. A strange fuzzy appendage flashed into the green and the girl instinctually darted after it. But by the time she got herself into the bush whatever she'd been chasing was gone.

But another sound, and a familiar scent told her daddy was back! Lili spun around to peer out of the foliage, stiffling her excited giggling as she considered sneaking up on him and suprising him, as they often did in the den. But it seemed today her father wasn't playing, as soon as he dropped something at his paws, something white and smelling like food, he marched over to her hiding spot and plucked her out.

Instantly all the questions Lili had been holding on to spilled out. "Mornin' Dada! Why's the sky so pretty? What's that noise from the tree? When will momma and everyone else getting up? Why does the ground tickle so much?" And so on and so forth, she only got a few more questions out when her father put her down at his paws. Instantly Lili forgot all her unanswered questions when she spotted the white fuzzy thing her dad had brought. She started to move towards it when her dad pulled her back and started to talk in the voice she knew meant she was in trouble.

Lili nodded in response to his question. "Yes Dada." She said sullenly, settling onto her haunches. Only really keeping her patience for a few seconds before she was filled with more questions but knowing she wasn't allowed to talk, knowing it'd only make things worse. So instead she sat, mostly fidgeting, as she felt like she'd burst from boredom and curiosity.

"A mile a minute" & No filter

Art by Akage-Kitsu
[Image: w96z6ZA.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3