Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
07-07-2019, 08:29 PM (This post was last modified: 07-07-2019, 08:29 PM by Sirius.)

The sound of her paws on earth caught his ears, and he lowered his head from where it pointed to the silver shape of the moon. His first glimpse of her was the darks of her front half as she galloped towards him, kicking up dust beneath the pink soles of her paws. His critical gaze folded over her, seeking any signs of discomfort or wounds she might have sustained in his absence. He was pleased to find her uninjured, and he lowered his head to find her smaller stature, and blew gently on her forehead, watching the fine hairs tremble there as he repeated a gesture he had made a thousand times before.

“No, badly injured only. I lived because I could never leave you alone. What is death besides a promise made to a Princess?” he said, he dipped his head all the way down, the elegant bow made more so by the way he folded his massive body, and the gentle way he was careful not to nick her with his prominant fangs, as he settled a delicate kiss to the toes on her right paw. “I’m sorry it took me this long to return to you, my Little Princess” he said, trying not to show her how utterly overcome he was with emotions. It had been a long and trying trek to find her, and now that he was here he was finding it hard to let himself believe. Believe that he had managed it, and that she was okay.

“Are you remaking the Empire, with you at its head?” he asked her as he straightened his body back to its towering height, and cast a glance behind her at the territory she clearly called her own.

"Speech"