Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
07-07-2019, 08:29 PM
Deathbelle whined softly as she halted before his massive black frame. With his incredible fangs and grisled look she should have been afraid of him, but he was the one who made her feel most safe. He’d been forced into servitude but he had willingly pledged his life to her. She didn’t miss his quick assessment of her, something he’d always done after an absence from each other. His greeting was just the same as it always had been and she felt herself put at ease. He bowed low, and kissed her toes. Forever the servant to his mistress.

”No, don’t be sorry.” She had to restrain himself from wrapping him in her arms like she’d done with Hanibal upon his return. Since she had been turned down she’d made sure their relationship was purely professional, even know as he rose from the grave. ”Knowing you’re alive, having you here in front of me..” A steady stream of tears fell from her cheeks as the relief washed over her. She sniffled quietly as she tried to regain her composure. This was unbecoming of the Empress.

”I am. No longer a princess, but the Empress of Ashes. Alpha of the Ashen Empire.” She told him proudly. While they grew up she had been ready to serve Hannibal until the day they died, but now she had gained the throne from Hamiclar’s Heir.

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.