Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
07-07-2019, 08:45 PM (This post was last modified: 07-07-2019, 08:46 PM by Sirius.)

She looked even smaller then he remembered, and well there was a strength to her that could not be denied, there was a frailty in her frame, at least to his eyes. He had always felt a powerful desire to protect her, ever since she had been the first person to show him kindness after the death of his parents. He had been lost, confused, and hidden it behind a stoic expression and perfect, ‘Yes Ma'am’ replies. But Bee had smiled at him, and seen him as a person, a playmate. She had given him a second life.

He ached to pull her into his arms, but the need to have a polite space between them was important, more then ever after she had expressed misplaced feelings for him. He would never let her throw her life away for him. That was his duty to her, and something he would never allow them to share.

She shed tears for him, his Princess, nay, Empress. “Hey,” he said softly, his breath came out softly, steadily, as he fought with his emotions. He had a rule, and in the moment he found the desire to break it almost escapable. He would not touch her more than what was necessary to protect her. Kissing her feet was one thing, but this desire to brush away her tears…
No, he would not give in to it.

He let himself fall into a steady ‘at ease’ position as he spoke to her. “I’m here, now. I never meant to put you through pain, I almost failed you that day, and every day since that I have been absent. I will not make that mistake again.” he promised her.

She would sniff away her tears and regain some measure of control of herself, looking up at him with her fierce, determined eyes. A gaze he knew well, and found a crooked smile answering her on his own lips. He took a step back so he would not deafen her. “All hail Deathbelle Ravage Klein, Her Imperial Majesty, Empress of the Ashen Empire!” he boomed, before lowering his head once more, looking up at her from this position. “Will you accept me as your loyal vessel, your Imperial Majesty?” he asked her, a twinkle in his eyes as he let the pain of their departure fall away.

"Speech"