An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Nyx

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantPride - DemisexualChristmas 2019
07-07-2019, 08:54 PM (This post was last modified: 07-07-2019, 08:54 PM by Sota.)

Though worried she wouldn't go for his plan, she seemed beyond eager, and for that he was grateful. He released a sigh he hadn't realized he'd been holding, feeling a bit of relief touch him. He wasn't sure he'd be able to recruit any help here - back home, this would be a different story, but he was now in a land of strangers. Sota was grateful he'd made at least one friend, one wolf willing to help him. "Thank you," he breathed, his voice quivering slightly and his eyes wide with sincerity. "Consider this a favor that I will someday return. Whatever it is - you call me and I'll come," he spoke earnestly, nodding as if to accentuate his words.

He hoped he was speaking the truth, but he had to do what he could to save Balsam. No matter the cost.. though surely Eris wouldn't be a means to an end, but her efforts would hopefully help save Balsam. Hopefully. He couldn't help but teeter still as he stood there, hoping he was making the right choice. Why couldn't it have been him that had been captured? Surely Balsam could find a way to wrangle him out of the mess, but he wasn't so confident he could do the same, but he had to try. "Here, I last caught her scent this way," he jerked his muzzle toward the center of the mangrove, toward the ocean. He hadn't yet caught Balsam's scent yet, but surely he would soon enough. "Once we find a fresh scent trail you can try to find her and I'll go looking for where she's kept Balsam. She's a giant, brown female with blue eyes.. can't miss her," he explained hurriedly as he started off, hopefully with Eris in the lead.

- exit Sota! -