Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
07-07-2019, 09:12 PM
She knew he hated her tears, and she tried to dry them without his help for his sake. She though she saw him start to wipe away the crystal droplets, but he wouldn’t break their unspoken rule either. Seer didn’t hesitate to soothe her with his words, reiterating that he had returned, and he’d never meant to cause her any pain. She nodded slowly, a smile still playing at her lips. No matter how emotional she was still overjoyed to see him again.

Suddenly his voice was all around them, his vocals disturbing the whole of the night all around them. Her ears fells to her skull but she grinned as the announcement fell from his lips. He became meek once more, lowering himself before her as he requested to be placed in her servitude once more. She smiled down at him, her gaze soft and warm.

”Forever and always. I wont let you live down your promise.” She offered with a chuckle as she offered her paw to be kissed again before she offered him a chate peck on the cheek. The farthest she could allow herself to go with the one who denied her. ”A true Samurai.”

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.