Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
07-07-2019, 09:53 PM

His booming voice stole the night, scaring free a bird that taken shelter in a tree not far from the border, its confused wingbeats fading as it took off away from the resounding cry of the Guard, and his Empress. His light blue eyes where steady on his Mistress as she looked to him, and accepted his pledge. “Then all is right in the world.” he said, letting his voice fall gentle once more.

As she offered forth her paw once more, he bent over it, one elongated fang ticking against the edges of her fur there, before his muzzle touched gently to it in a kiss. As he straightened, she ambushed him with a chaste kiss on his cheek. He could feel color rising in his dark form, and was lost for words for a moment. Just because he denied her, and thought any dalliance with him would ruin her, that did not mean he did not love her. In fact, Deathbelle was the only wolf he would ever love, he just could not tell her so. He knew knew she would have her way, if she sensed any weakness in his resolve.

“Will you show me this land you have claimed for yourself, your Imperial Majesty? I would like to see it from your eyes, this place I now call home” he said, taking a step to cross the border, to usher forth a new era in his life.

"Speech"