Loner

gems
size
Other species
build
Medium
player

Christmas 2019Trick 2019
07-07-2019, 10:57 PM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2019, 09:31 PM by Cannival.)
Name: Pestilence Klein Abraxas

Sex: Female

Alignment: Lawful Evil

Skills: Fighting & Healing

Height/Build: Finally sorted and gems gathered - 42" in height.
Appearance:
1st Choice: #11

Pestilence will inherit the coloring of her fur from mostly from her father, along with her sharp blue-green eyes.  Her fur ranges from a dark brown thick around her neck, the color of which extending also to her muzzle. The dark patches appear again on her legs, tail, and on both her sides. A base coat of a lighter woodsy brown covers most of the rest of her body, with a few blocks of almost cream that color her hips, her leg, and her paw. Stripes of various colors blend throughout her entire coat, their colors ranging from black to grey.

2nd Choice: #12

The most distinctive feature of Pestilence is her striking pink eyes, contrasted brilliantly against the spotty black marking surrounding them. At base, her coat is a mix of beige and greys that wash together throughout the entirety of her body. In amongst various areas, the grey deepens and saturates to a hardy chocolate tone that is found on her forepaws and upon her tail. Stripes of various colors blend throughout her entire coat, their colors ranging from black to brown and then to white.

Build Regardless of Design:
Pestilence leans toward her father’s size, standing at (HOPEFULLY TALL HEIGHT HERE) once fully grown. However she will not grow to look brutish, as lean muscle will build upon her like rope. This combined with a high metabolism and frequent exercise will keep her thin but strong like tightly wound cable. Her toned frame will be covered in thick luxurious fur that makes her look heavier than he really is and do well to hide her strength at first glance.

Personality: Pestilence will grow to learn as much as she can from both her mother and father, and then adapt the lessons given to her to fit her world view. She is a femininst through and through, inspired by her mother’s accomplishments in her newly founded pack. She will be very proud of her heritage - both Abraxas and Klein - though not fully devote herself to her father’s religion as she will not be able to handle the idea that her mother (a mortal ) is anything other than equal to her father (a descendant from God.) Although she is not set upon her faith, the Abraxas-Klein cannot help but wonder if there may very well be a throne in heaven waiting for her and her bloodline as her father preaches. She respects strong women and will fawn over the powerful ladies in her bloodline in hopes to one day emulate them and her mother. Regardless of her iffy relations to the Abraxas culture, Pestilence does indeed look up to Archon. She hopes to pull from his unyielding strength and use it to become the best fighter she can be to go forth in the lands and dominate.

Plot Ideas: Plot ideas are difficult for pups for me, simply because I try not to decide how exactly they’ll grow. I like to RP new characters as often as I can so that I can keep myself open to interactions that nurture their personalities IC. I do think she’ll grow to be a lesbian, so there could be conflict there if Archon or Deathbelle will have issue with it. (Potentially she may fight the idea of having kids ((though still likely one day will.)) I’m unsure if Archon would be bothered by this seeing as the Abraxas want to spread the bloodline.) I also am thinking of what her stance on slavery would be, and I feel like she would be the outlier in not 100% being down for captives. At least, not female captives. Pestilence would be more likely to be secretly very nice to the women Deathbelle enslaves, whereas she might push harder for unruly male wolves to be caught and humiliated.

Purchases: Yes.