Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
07-08-2019, 01:52 AM

Zeitgeist's ears perked to pinpoint the sound of very heavy pawpads behind her. Ever prideful, she thought on her next move carefully. After a moment she'd decided not to turn to greet the stranger and instead feign nonchalance. This was her pack too, and unless it was Deathbelle herself Zeitgeist owed these wolves nothing. “Little Dragonette?” A deep voice came from behind. "Male then, interesting."

The foot falls did not pad away and there seemed to be no one else nearby to whom he might be speaking. He must have been addressing her. Zeitgeist pulled herself to stand still facing the ravine. She opened her mouth to speak, beginning a turn to face the stranger. "I'm sorry, you must have me mistaken wi-"  Her voice cut off abruptly as her gaze fell upon him. Titanic. Mountainous. Deadly. She couldn't take her eyes off his long protruding fangs. A small rush of fear crashed into her, and then it occurred to her what his structure and size must have meant. He looked so very powerful - and she couldn't ignore his brutish beauty either - he must have held a high rank in this new pack of hers. She had to recover her dignity.

"I am so sorry."  Zeitgeist stammered quietly, bowing her head low before him. "You can call me whatever you want, I'm here to serve."  She wasn't lying, either. Bright blue eyes peered up at him in admiration as she held the deep posture. "Oh, what I would could do to you."

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.