Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
07-08-2019, 02:07 AM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2019, 02:08 AM by Sirius.)

The small wolf got to her feet, speaking and turning as she did so. With a critical eye, the titan could see that she was indeed tiny. He stood a fill head higher than her, and could easily look down upon her, if he chose to. However, having a mistress who also - he didn’t want to say lacked, Deathbelle lacked in no regard, after all - but her height was definitely lesser then that of her guard. For this reason, he had mastered the art of looking at a shorter wolf, without seeming to look down upon them.

She began to speak, and trailed off as her eyes finally, heavily fell upon him. She could see the look of surprise that passed across her features. He was accustomed to fear, he often revealed in it, knowing that those that feared him would not move to strike against his Mistress, nor do her harm. However, he saw no immediate danger in the pixie wolf who stood before him, recovering slowly from her surprise and pulling herself together.

“Do not bow to me” he rumbled, tilting his head, and trying not to flash her with the whites of his elongated fangs that protruded menacingly from his lips. “Nor need you apologise, I am a Vessel of her Imperial Majesty, Empress of the Ashen Empire. So long as you mean no harm to my Mistress, you need not fear me, nor address me with any authority.” He was a slave, a dutiful slave who cherished and loved the one he belonged to.

“A dragonette is a fanciful creature of small stature. I use it as a title, if you will, for those of your.. Stature. What would you have me call you?” he enquired.

"Speech"