Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
07-08-2019, 02:41 AM

Zeitgeist pulled herself up from her submissive posture, lifting her head high to meet his gaze more confidently. It was difficult to put pride in her stance seeing as how small she was before him, but she did her best to appear cool and collected as she faced him without looking too defiant. "I mean no harm to anyone."  She said honestly. "I was a gift to the Empress, I am here only to serve her as best as I can."  Truthfully she did have loyalty towards Deathbelle, if only so that she may earn her favor and friendship. Allies were very important when you aimed for the top, and the Empress could be a very potent one if she could earn her trust.

"You don't appear to be a slave."  It was easier to be so blunt with the man when she realized he held no authority, and though she couldn't deny being attracted to the strong towering wolf she had no need to seduce him if he couldn't offer him anything of importance to her. "Please call me Zee."  She wouldn't give him her full name. Unfortunately she'd given it to Archon when he'd asked - it was only polite when giving yourself away as a slave to give your new owner your full name - and he'd passed the information to Deathbelle when he handed her over. Though she hated it in it's entirety, and wouldn't volunteer it to anyone else. The nickname suited her fine. "What are you doing so far from our master, Vessel?"  She queried with a smile. "She'll find herself without someone to groom her after dinner if we're both out here."  

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.